Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A day of days

A day of days, a day of dayz...haha. quite number of things happened today. For good or for bad. Woke up late today cause of SIngfest!! the nite before that dragged from 2pm till 1 am. Anyway, it was really worthy to see 8 artistes performed in a day. o yeah! gonna upload the photos soon....behold! haha

Wellz, had a flat view just now. still in the middle of negotiating. Hope can get it settled and phew!

Hhmm, just as just now, got a friend that cried for unfaithful love. Love is just another thing that makes "homosepian"like us couldn't have a rest in mind. ok ok, think on the other perspective, isn't it great to have ups and downs in life with drops of loves that "wonderful" ur memories? haha

Piece of advise for u, my sweety..... =)

Suddenly he's leaving
Suddenly the promise of love has gone
Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do
Carefully you planned it
I got to know just a minute to late,

Why do I love you
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do, like I always do
You should've told me
Why did you have to be untrue
Why do I love you like I do

Ain't gonna show no weakness
I'm gonna smile
And tell the whole world I'm fine
I'm gonna keep my senses


yea, why do I love you like I do....



Nite!
-
---
------
--------
-----------
Picture of the day~ wink*
-----------
------
----
--
-


No comments: